Skip to content
- Trough blocks have algaecide which controls algae and slime in stock troughs
- One 220 gram blocks treats 7000 litres of water with block lasting 2-4 weeks and should be replaced when slime starts to return
- Trough should be cleaned prior to use
- A block will add copper to the water and should not be used where copper toxicity occurs
- Active ingredients: Each block contains 63g/kg of copper as present 25g/kg copper sulphate
- For domestic stock water treatment only
- Made in Australia
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.